Top Posts & Pages
- Dozens of minor stories do not add up to a breathtaking revelation.
- Channers pay homage to Александру Исаевичу Солженицын
- How many gay-related people would the pagan Germans drown in a bog?
- Pizzagate investigations into Alaskan dentist are being censored
- Vietnam was not a fun police action for the people who actually saw action
- Wikileak, Macronleak, everywhere a leak, leak; old Podesta had a leak, then Seth Rich got killed
- Debunking Quotes Attributed To The Founders
- Comey contradicted himself (unless he's got some lawyer's nuance that makes black into white)
- Bowling Will Turn You Into A Nazi
- Was Flynn's resignation a "barium meal canary trap"?
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- March 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- August 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
And Even Though We Do This With An Ironical Distance
Monthly Archives: August 2015
to paraphrase Alexander Solzhenitsyn, the “permanent lie [has become] the only safe form of existence”
Financial institutions and activity dominate many economies. The official policy is “extend and pretend”, whereby everybody conspires to ignore the underlying problem, cover it up, or devise deferral strategies to kick the can down the road.
the copublishers of this report— the Fraser Institute, the Liberales Institut at the Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom, and the Cato Institute—began exploring the possibility of creating a broad measure of free- dom around the world with the help of scholars of varying disciplines and nationalities.
The self-appointed judges of human freedom don’t get my vote.
Isn’t it interesting that at some point the USA decided that it preferred never-ending wars to victorious wars? The following article is from the Antimedia. John Vibes August 27, 2015 (ANTIMEDIA) Bolivia — After the U.S. Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) … Continue reading
“Everything under heaven is in chaos; the situation is excellent.” – Transition from the China growth propaganda to the China value propaganda
On 11 Aug 2015, Ben Hunt wrote: August 11. Everything under heaven is in chaos; the situation is excellent. ― Mao Zedong (1893 – 1976) A quick email on China’s currency devaluation last night.
Chinese markets crash again in biggest collapse in 20 years Published time: 25 Aug, 2015 07:41 Edited time: 25 Aug, 2015 13:49 The key Shanghai Composite Index sank another 7.63 percent Tuesday, extending its worst four-day rout since 1996. The … Continue reading