Recall that James O’Keefe has alleged vote fraud:
Several Project Veritas Action undercover journalists catch Scott Foval, the National Field Director for Americans United for Change, saying, “we’ve been bussing people in to deal with you fuckin’ assholes [Republicans] for fifty years and we’re not going to stop now, we’re just going to find a different way to do it.”
One of the highest-level operatives for the DNC who admits to being “no white knight” said that the Democrats have been rigging elections for fifty years.
Foval then goes on to explain the sinister plot and how they avoid getting caught. The undercover reporter asks why they can’t just “bus in” voters, but get them to use their own personal vehicles. Foval describes how they avoid being detected and free of criminal charges. “Would they charge each individual of voter fraud? Or are they going to go after the facilitator for conspiracy, which they could prove? It’s one thing if all these people drive up in their personal cars. If there’s a bus involved? That changes the dynamic.”
How do they keep it a secret from the American people and the FEC? Foval explains, “So you use shells. Use shell companies.”
The final straw is Foval and the Democrats don’t think journalists, the media or the law can do anything to stop him, the DNC and the Hillary Clinton campaign. “The question is, whether when you get caught by a reporter, does that matter? Because does it turn into an investigation or not? In this case, this state, the answer is no, because they don’t have any power to do anything.”
Foval thinks we don’t have the power to stop him and the shady and corrupt tactics of the Democrats to rig this election.
I note that Paul Craig Roberts has posted O’Keefe’s allegations!
Regular readers will be familiar with the FBI document that claims a so-called “Shadow Government” has been running important aspects of the USA.
Wikileaks leaked docs apparently related to the 7th floor:
1. The Bureau of Legislative Affairs (H) is seeking bidders for key positions available in Summer 2010. Assignments in H afford Foreign Service Officers a unique opportunity to shape the Department’s legislative strategy, promote the Administration’s policy objectives, and gain in-depth understanding of the crucial relationship between the Department and Congress. H offers career-enhancing, Seventh Floor positions in which you can have a direct, substantive impact in achieving our foreign policy goals.
It appears that the FBI is not monolithic.
It is not clear to what extent Clinton controlled various FBI personnel.
Hal Turner released a document that makes related allegations, and pundits have begun to analyze it to determine whether Hal is lying again.
Note that this “invoice” comes from Hal Turner, and Hal Turner has a history of lying and infiltrating.
DC Clothesline printed the following analysis of the Hal Turner allegation:
clinton-foundation-invoiceAs you can see, the page from the Accounts Payable Invoice lists 14 names to whom the Clinton Foundation had paid considerable sums of money for “voter suppression”:
$89,000 to A.C.O.R.N.
$42,300 to William (Bill) Ayers: unrepentant former Weather Underground domestic terrorist; early supporter of and like ghostwriter for Barack Obama.
$109,000 to Glenn Beck, the radio show host who was an avid supporter of Ted Cruz during the GOP primaries, and continues to be a diehard opponent of Donald Trump. (See “Glenn Beck suspended by SiriusXM radio for hinting at Trump assassination”)
$203,000 to Black Lives Matter.
$333,400 to the Black Panthers.
$10,000 to Bill Kristol, founder and editor of the conservative magazine The Weekly Standard and, like Beck, is dead set against Trump. (See “Bill Kristol declares there will be a 3rd-party candidate against Trump”)
$80,600 to Monmouth University, presumably the university’s Polling Institute that conducts political and election public opinion polls.
$12,000 to Evan McMullin: McMullin is the former chief policy director for the House Republican Conference in the House of Representatives and a former CIA operations officer who’s running for the presidency as an independent.
$207,100 to Organizing for America, a “community organizing project” of the Democratic National Committee.
$75,000 to Public Policy Polling, a rival of Monmouth University Polling Institute.
$30,000 to Sharia Law Center: I can’t find “Sharia Law Center” on Wikipedia or from a net search. The only thing close to it is an Islamic Law Center at Yale University which, according to Breitbart on Sept. 13, 2015, received a $10 million donation from Saudi banker Saleh Abdullah Kamel,who is the chief executive of Dallah Al Baraka Group — a bank founded by Osama Bin Laden and investigated by U.S. officials for bankrolling al-Qaeda’s operations worldwide. According to Breitbart, there are other Saudi-funded Islamic Centers in Harvard University, Georgetown University, Columbia University, Rice University, the University of Arkansas, University of California in Los Angeles, the University of California/Berkeley, and countless other institutions.
$320,900 to Tony Rezko, who had shady real estate dealings with Barack Obama. In 2011, Rezko was found guilty of demanding kickbacks from businesses that wished to engage in dealings with the state of Illinois.
$24,000 to Lawrence Sinclair, presumably the Larry Sinclair who claims he had oral sex and coke with Obama in 1999 when Obama was an Illinois state legislator.
$111,200 to Unite Blue: Stronger Together @UniteBlue or #UniteBlue is “a 501(c)(4) nonprofit that connects real people on the Left because every voice matters”.
Two sites published the Clinton Foundation Confidential October Accounts Payable Invoice document:
The Hal Turner Show
A tweet sent by Jackk Posobiec, who describes himself as “Special Projects Director of @Citizens4Trump. Recovering political operative. Veteran.”
The problem is neither Hal Turner nor Posobiec has a source for the document.
There are speculations that the Clinton Foundation Confidential October Accounts Payable Invoice document is fake — a hoax to muddy the waters churned by all the hacked emails and documents leaked by WikiLeaks.
One reason to doubt the authenticity of the document is because it lists A.C.O.R.N. as the recipient of $89,000 in “voter suppression” funds. ACORN is the acronym of the criminal syndicate Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now — a collection of “social justice” community-based organizations which dissolved in 2010 after being defunded by Congress in 2009. However, ACORN members and organizers have formed new organizations in at least three states.
Here are some reasons why the document may be the real thing:
(1) The document’s contents are alphabetically consistent (“Vending Machines,” “Voter Suppression,” “Water”) with its page number 8/9. Why fake a document and number it page 8/9?
(2) According to a leaked memo from Nate Silver to Patrick Murray, the director of Monmouth University Polling Institute, Monmouth rigs its polls to favor Hillary Clinton. See “Leaked Monmouth U. polling memo: Democrats ‘despondent’; Hillary unpopular with minorities & Millennials, seen as a ‘lying harpy’”.
(3) A secret supporter of Hillary Clinton named Louise Mensch works for Evan McMullin, the recipient of $12,000 in Clinton Foundation “voter suppression” funds who is running for the presidency as an independent.
Louise Mensch, a former British Conservative MP and the co-founder of the conservative website Heat Street, is revealed by WikiLeaks to be a secret supporter of Hillary Clinton. In an email on February 14, 2016 to Hillary crony Michael Kives (which was then forwarded to John Podesta, the chairman of Hillary’s presidential campaign), Mensch advises Hillary’s team on how to better “sell” their candidate to America (source: Constitution.com):
Ad for Hillary Clinton secretly written by Heat Street ‘journalist’ Louise Mensch https://t.co/BHAdbGPYqH pic.twitter.com/JFNXvHotm9
— WikiLeaks (@wikileaks) October 12, 2016
Mensch also shouts her support for Hillary in a July 29, 2016 tweet:
It’s Our Time Now#ImWithHer #DemsInPhilly #MadamPresident #Hillary pic.twitter.com/GqzLUmTC2b
— Louise Mensch (@LouiseMensch) July 29, 2016
(4) Tony Rezko: At first, the fact that Antoin “Tony” Rezko is listed as a recipient of more than $320,000 in Clinton Foundation “voter suppression” funds seems odd because in 2011 Rezko was sentenced to 10½ years in prison. But it turns out Rezko is no longer in prison. In July 2015, as reported by ABC7 Chicago, he was released from federal prison to a halfway house in Chicago. According to the Federal Bureau of Prisons, Rezko, age 61, register number 19050-424, was released on 05/05/2016.
(5) The Clinton Foundation Confidential October Accounts Payable Invoice page has an imprint of the Clinton Foundation’s logo. Would a forger go to the lengths of doing that? Here’s the logo from the Clinton Foundation’s website:
(6) Unite Blue: I had never heard of Unite Blue until this document. It is so obscure that Wikipedia doesn’t have an entry on it; I had to do an Internet search to find out what it is. How probable is it that a fraudster would dream up this obscure left-wing non-profit that exists only on Twitter?
Based on the above evidence and reasoning, this explosive Clinton Foundation Confidential October Accounts Payable Invoice may be the real thing,
There are also various minor allegations of amateur vote suppression.