According to a senior at Stoneman Douglas High School who appeared on The Alex Jones Show Thursday, United States Secret Service personnel were on the ground at the school several weeks before the shooting to change security protocols.
Jalen Martin told the Texas talk show host that a teacher of his had confirmed that indeed the Secret Service was present at the school a few weeks prior.
The student’s testimony dovetails with buried reportsthat a fire drill and an active shooter drill were, in fact, already scheduled for Valentine’s Day.
Martin said there had already been one fire drill earlier Wednesday morning before the alarm went off for a second time which prompted the principal to announce over the loudspeaker for all students to evacuate.
Additionally, a teacher at the school told MSNBC’s Rachal Maddow that her and other staff were told at the beginning of the semester that an active shooting drill would be taking place sometime during the semester and that the drill would be unannounced.
Why would the Secret Service have changed security protocols at the Stoneman Douglas High School, unannounced to teachers and other staff, just weeks before the shooting?
PARKLAND, Fla. (INTELLIHUB) — Many credible sources, including students, parents, and teachers of the school have openly admitted on camera that they were told at one point or another prior to the Valentine’s Day shooting that a “code red” active shooter drill would be taking place.
Stoneman Douglas H.S. Freshman Kelsey Friend told CNN on Thursday, that she heard whispers from fellow classmates on the day of the shooting that police would be conducting an active shooter drill using “fake guns.”
“We had rumors going around the school that police would do a fake code red with fake guns, not actual, but sounding real and I thought at the beginning that this just wasn’t real and that this was just drills […] until I saw my teacher dead on the floor.
The freshman said that she was hiding behind the teacher’s desk with 15-20 other students when her teacher was shot in the doorway of the classroom.
‘It seemed like it lasted five-years,” she explained.
Friend, who seems traumatized, told CNN that her and her classmates were whisked to safety when SWAT made their entry and evacuated them over an hour later.
“The SWAT team actually came and got us and said that it was all okay,” she explained. “Once we were escorted out of the classroom I did see Mr. Beagle’s body out the corner of my eyes through the stairwell and I did see blood and I saw two students, unfortunately, curled up in balls.
“Going down the stairs I saw more blood, backpacks everywhere,” she said. “It was like a movie scene and there was gunpowder all over the floor. […] It was just so real but felt so fake at the same time.”
Another student told a Texas News station that she saw “weird dust on the floor” after shots were fired and admits that drills were being conducted on the day of the shooting.
“It was pretty terrifying because they were all putting us through drills — we thought this was a drill but it wasn’t and then we just started hearing gunshots,” another student told KPRC 2 shortly after the shooting.
And if that’s not enough, the student said that there were “three shooters” and described one of them as “some other kid” (as in, not the suspect, Nikolas Cruz) and gestured as if the person she saw was wearing a tactical vest and a mask.
Another student who attends Stoneman Douglas H.S., a senior named David Hogg, also told CNN that he too thought the shooting was a drill.
“[…] we actually thought that this was a drill at first and an extremely realistic one at that,” Hogg explained. “I thought that because of the extremely well-executed response of the janitor and everybody else but while we were in there we soon found out this was anything but a drill.”
Gunpowder residue and wadding is often expelled in great quantities when blank rounds are fired.
So, the question is: Who took the drill live? Who fired live rounds?
(INTELLIHUB) Stoneman High School student and Valentine’s Day shooting survivor Alexa Miednik told a reporter that she spoke with the alleged shooter Nikolas Cruz in the hallway just after shots rang out at the other end of the building and said she knows that there was definitely another shooter.
It appears that the mainstream media and authorities have been actively covering up the fact that at least one other shooter was on the ground at the school Wednesday.
The young lady said that she had just gotten back to her classroom after a bathroom break and was knocking on the classroom door when the fire bell rang which prompted the school’s principal to come over the loudspeaker and announce the evacuation.
“[…] the fire alarm went off and the principal came on the speaker and just said ‘everyone needs to evacuate right now,’” she explained. “As I was going down the stairs I heard a couple of shots fired.”
“Everyone was freaking out saying it was a gun, then, as we were walking, the whole class together, I was actually speaking to the suspect, Nikolas Cruz” Miednik maintained as she physically motioned her fingers to form air quotes around the word “suspect.”
The student confirmed that she was, in fact, speaking to Cruz in the hallway as they were making their way to the building’s exit along with others and admits that Cruz was “trouble in middle school.”
Astonishingly, while the two were conversing in the hallway before making their exit, Miednik said she jokingly told Cruz: “I’m surprised you weren’t the one that did it.”
According to the young lady Cruz then replied: “Huh?” [dumbfounded look]
When asked if she was scared, Miednik replied: “No not at the moment because there was obviously, definitely, another shooter involved.”
He was “definitely not” the only shooter, she said. “When shots were fired I saw him [right] after the fact, so, and the shots were coming from the other part of the building so there definitely had to be at least two shooters involved.”
Miednik did not see any wounded students.
Additionally, it was reported by the father of a student who attends the school that both a fire drill and an active shooter drill were scheduled for Wednesday.
Another student claims there were “three shooters.”
©2018. INTELLIHUB.COM. All Rights Reserved.
Shepard Ambellas is an opinion journalist, analyst, and the founder and editor-in-chief of Intellihub News & Politics (Intellihub.com).
The FBI has issued a statement admitting their error…
FBI Statement on the Shooting in Parkland, Florida
On January 5, 2018, a person close to Nikolas Cruz contacted the FBI’s Public Access Line (PAL) tipline to report concerns about him. The caller provided information about Cruz’s gun ownership, desire to kill people, erratic behavior, and disturbing social media posts, as well as the potential of him conducting a school shooting.
Under established protocols, the information provided by the caller should have been assessed as a potential threat to life. The information then should have been forwarded to the FBI Miami Field Office, where appropriate investigative steps would have been taken.
We have determined that these protocols were not followed for the information received by the PAL on January 5. The information was not provided to the Miami Field Office, and no further investigation was conducted at that time.