Take a careful look at the positions of Page and Strzok. They should be separated by a bunch of law-abiding Federal agents. In fact, we know that they trusted each other intimately and thus we able to avoid compliance with the chain of command.
Obviously this matter can’t be discussed without some god-awful puns. Now here is an artist’s impression of “Fred,” who will supply chicken-themed puns to enliven this blog post:
You can tell Fred isn’t writing for the chans, or these would have been “tendies” puns instead of “nugget” puns.
“Fred” (I choose to imagine him as talking in Foghorn Leghorn’s Southern drawl) wrote:
Given all the nuggets the IG Report is serving up there will be plenty to go around. With all the work he’s about to do he’ll be worn out worse than Peter and Lisa and Tashina before the week is out. I sure hope the left’s sacred chickens favorite agents of investigative integrity aren’t destined for the same fate as the sacred chickens of Publius Claudius Pulcher. I can hear you now: “Fred I get that try at humor, but as the old saying goes “Where’s the beef”.”
Why it’s right here:
I know what you are thinking but no, that is not that kind of sandwhich. That is a Borg Nugget – on a bun. You know where you get freshly hatched borg nuggets? From the people at the World’s Premier Law Enforcement Agency (reputation under review) They have what is known in the trade as “Fabulous Barack Integrity”. Just read the FBI IG report. It’s more readable than “In Search of Lost Time” shorter too at a paltry 568 pages. By the time you’re done you’ll understand the phrase “if you like your corruption, you can keep your corruption”. Baaaak Baaaaak.
Hungry for more? Lets dig right in to the smorgasbord of delights that is the FBI IG report. “The FBI and Department referred to the Investigation as “Midyear Exam or Midyear””. (MYE) Just who then was ruling the hen-house of the JV MidYear Team (MYE)?
FBI Lawyer #1. What a nice title. That sure obfuscates who is whom. What purpose did that decision serve the American People and their elected representatives? How about a translation – FBI Lawyer #1: Tashina Gauhar (Deputy Assistant Attorney General for Intelligence). AG Eric “Operation Chokepoint” Holder, way back when ignoring probable cause in the pursuit of ideological objectives was twinkling brightly in his eye, brought her aboard DOJ. She’s gone right up the ladder to rule the roost.
I wonder what involvement her position had with the FISA Court? (Hmmmm, yes, I will have waffle fries with my chicken, thank you very much). Read the report. You’ll like her, she’s done a better job of leadership than Clinton donor and ‘Presidential Ambassador for Global Entrepreneurship’ Elizabeth Holmes did at Theranos. Just look this trio of Borg Nuggets she accomplished as the capstone work of her DOJ career:
- Involvement with the reccomendation of recusal for AG Jeff Sessons. Yeah, it’s not like she misled the new boss or anything.
- She was one of only three jv team MidYearEvent (MYE) people who actually had the responsibility to review the Clinton emails from the Weiner/Abedin laptop.
- September 29th, 2016 Tanish was on the video call with the New York Office as the discussion of finding hundreds of thousands of Clinton emails were relayed internally to the (MYE) team in DC. How long does it take to soft boil an investigative egg like this? According to the evidence; I like that word, evidence. I wonder if they use that in FISA court filings? Anway when you are soft boiling the investigation of the laptop of an accused pedophile who “just happens” – ask Jim Comey what those words mean- to be married to the woman who “just happens” to be Hilary Rodham Clinton’s Vice Chief of Staff and has been employed or otherwise associated with HRC for more than two decades, count them one, two – decades. A fact the Director of the World’s Premier Law Enforcement Agency (reputation under review) would not have any inkling of since HRC had only been the wife of a President, was elected to the Senate – and you know how many United States Senators there are? Yeah, more than two; And then there was that time when HRC was Secretary of State and you know how many of them there are? Hint to director Comey: you only need one finger to count them. One. You can stop counting now. What was Huma Abedin doing then? To quote the NYT: she was a “special government employee” – an arrangement created by the department which allowed her to work for private clients as a consultant while also serving as an adviser to the Secretary of State”.
- Baaaak? Baaaak? “Secial Government Employee” Where did I hear that term before? Oh, yeah, FBI Director Comey had a “Special Government Employee”. To do the leaking work that 37,000 FBI employees not named Peter Strzokcould not be trusted with. You remember him, Professor Daniel “I can’t discuss ongoing cases because I’m an FBI employee and now I am James Comey’s attorney and have the non-Michael Choen attorney-client privilege” Richman. Baaaak Baaak! Where was I? Oh, yeah, I think that soft ball investigation boiled investigative egg is a little over-cooked since it took from September 29th until October 27th to tell DC. A lunar month. Boy is that World Class. Nobody has used lunar months quite like that since Charles II. (And you know how well that turned out.)
- “Secial Government Employee” A job description like that is a not for just any ole chicken. It’s for a Borg of a different feather.
- Yes, the Stuff Dreams are Made of. From Malta by the way. Just like that other professor.
- No, not him. That’s the borgist that planted the evidence to get the FISA warrant. “The Halper revelation also shows the Obama administration’s FBI began prying into the opposing party’s presidential nominee earlier than it previously admitted.” (see link above) I mean Professor Joseph Mifsud” Even his Ukrainian girlfriend can’t find him. News flash honey: I think Trump’s “staffer” George Papadopoulos wasn’t the only one the “professor” pump and dumped.
- Leadership: the DOJ Clinton email probe was headed by Strzok(FBI) and Tashina(DOJ) and then Tashina moves to the Putin did it Russia investigation and out of all the agents of the FBI the best one available to lead was Peter Strzok? Imagine the odds of that. I know, the word to describe that has go to be one of those words that starts with your favorite letter: C. Yeah, Coincidence. That’s it. It’s not like Strzok was biased or anything. What it did mean though was that the Clinton email investigation stopped cold because the Head of Counterintelligence running the investigation had “Fabulous Barack Integrity” and did the professional thing and turned it over to another qualified FBI agent nothing with it for weeks. That is best described as
- Operation INFORMATION Choke Point. It’s still working as <redacted>.
- BUT, BUT Fred, the Report title itself says “A Review of Various Actions by the Federal Bureau of Investigation and Department of Justice in Advance of the 2016 Election” it is not the Russia Probe, silly, that’s the other investigation led by Peter Strzok and ….. never mind. Yeah, I know. Someone should have told that to a few Senators before they bloviated about Russian interference and colusion at Mondays IG testimony to the Senate. That’s you “ranking member” who refused to sign that paper compelling Grandmother, and former Attorney General, Loretta Lynch to testify; and you too Senator Blumenthal. As the husband of your favorite almost president said, “I feel your pain…..that’s why we need a new approach to government,….” Looks like he got his wish.
Would you like to see some more Borg Nuggets?
How about this one on executive summary page xii:
“We identified numerous FBI employees, at all levels of the organization and with no official reason to be in contact with the media, who were nevertheless in frequent contact with reporters. Attached to this report as Attachments E and F are two link charts that reflect the volume of communications that we identified between FBI employees and media representatives in April/May and October 2016. We have profound concerns about the volume and extent of unauthorized media contacts by FBI personnel that we have uncovered during our review.”
That’s more leaks than sank the Titanic. Nice leadership you have there World’s Premier Law Enforcement Agency (reputation under review) Who was AG then and who was her boss?
How about this sex in swamp city style one here:
Page 43: McCabe uses Page to circumvent FBI chain of command. Guess who was sleeping with whom.
How about this nugget on pages 338/9 it’s a doozy:
“Protecting the Reputation of the FBI” “Several witnesses articulated a concern that failing to disclose the decision to seek the search warrant would injure the reputation of the FBI”
“Protecting the Legitimacy of a Clinton Presidency” Baaaaak? Baaaaak? At this point the election hasn’t even happened yet! “Comey stated: I don’t remember thinking this explicitly, but I’m sure I was operating in an environment where she was going to be the next president, and I was in a position to have her be an illegitimate president the moment she was elected because I would have concealed a material development in her investigation.” (emphasis added)
That is exactly what has been going on with Trump. Vive la Resistance! So the question should be asked, what did Barack know and when did he know it?
Did anyone on the MYE actually look at all those Abedin/Clinton emails? Anyone? See page 324. Then 326:
How about this Presidential Borg Nugget from page 409:
“September 2, 2016: On September 2, 2016, Page and Strzok exchanged the following text messages. The sender of each message is identified after the timestamp.
09:41:30, Strzok: “Checkout my 9:30 mtg on the 7th”
09:42:40, Page: “I can tell you why you’re having that meeting.”
09:42:46, Page: “It’s not what you think.”
09:49:39, Strzok: “TPs for D?”
09:50:29, Page: “Yes, bc potus wants to know everything we are doing.”
09:55:21, Strzok: “I’m sure an honest answer will come out of thatmeeting….”
Mmmmm, mmmmm that kinda leaves a raw taste in the back of your unbiased palate doesn’t it?
“POTUS wants to know everything we are doing.” Yeah, what did you tell Barack and when did you tell him Lisa? Peter? Maybe somebody should subpoena them and ask.
How about this email Borg Nugget: Page 426-428 and footnotes #217, 218:
“During our review, we identified several instances where Strzok used his personal email account for government business….”
“Most troubling, on October 29, 2016, Strzok forwarded from his FBI account to his personal email account an email about the proposed search warrant the Midyear team was seeking on the Weiner laptop. This email included a draft of the search warrant affidavit, which contained information from the Weiner investigation that appears to have been under seal at the time in the Southern District of New York and information obtained pursuant to a grand jury subpoena issued in the Eastern District of Virginia in the Midyear investigation.”
Here’s FN 217: “The OIG previously notified the respective U.S. Attorney’s Offices about Strzok’s actions.” Baaaak? Baaaak? and …….. you thought Jeff Sessions was not doing anything.
Here’s FN 218: “We requested access to Strzok’s personal email account. Strzok agreed to produce copies of work-related emails in his personal account but declined to produce copies of his personal emails” Curious minds want to know, has enough time for bleach-bit to work yet? Yeah, I know, server farms, icloud storage etc. (see FN 179, you’ll love that one). And surprise the US cover up Attorney’s office hasn’t sought a search warrant and you don’t have authority to issue one. What is that other “C” word? Convenient.
“In addition, although we learned that a non-FBI family member had access to Strzok’s personal email account in 2017, Strzok told the OIG that no one else had access to his personal email account during the period in question (i.e., late October 2016).”
When did the FBI become a family? Is that like a Mafia family? And here I thought they were professional employees of the FBI, the World’s Premier Law Enforcement Agency.
[Editor: The idea might have been that “family member” was the noun and “non-FBI” was the adjective. Fred’s interpretation is that “FBI family” is the key idea.]
Here’s a thought for you:
General Petraeus was arrested for leaving his classified schedule on mistress Paula Broadwell’s nightstand. Kristian Saucier was arrested for taking a classified photograph on a submarine. Anthony Weiner and Huma Abedin had dozens of classified emails on a laptop and… if you friend’s name starts with “C” you don’t get indicted. “Prosecutorial discretion”. No wonder Trump gets along with Kim and Kanye, he knows just what it is like to be treated to “seperate but equal” justice by the police. Baaaak Baaaak. Remind me again what General Flynn was charged with? Oh, yeah, lying to the FBI. Paging anyone with arrest powers. Anyone at the FBI available to arrest a guy for lying to the OIG? Anyone? Yeah. That’s some Fabulous B***** Integrity you got there.
At Monday’s (6/18/18) Senate hearing I believe Director Wray called for agents to adhere to the traditions and norms of the agency and for respecting the heirarchy. Yep. If only someone previously directing the FBI had “co-incidentally” known who Terry McAuliffe was friends with, which state he was governor of, and whose wife he gave a miserly $600,000 to he might have said. “That woman’s husband is an FBI Director involved in an investigation of the presidential candidate who just happens to be friends with Governor McAuliffe? Wow, that’s some routine business there. Nothing to worry about.” No need to ask for a recusal and have one of the FBI’s other directors decide which of the 37,000 employees would lead this investigation.
Nobody at the Senate seems to have thought about that. Or read the report and the footnotes. If you wonder what the implications are just paraphrase Proust and search for the lost timing: Like St. Peter Strzok knowing about the Weiner/Abedin laptop, that the investigating agent thought it probably contained “every email Huma and Hilary ever sent” and then the little trivia of Strzok ‘downloaded the search warrant affidavit’ to his private email account that nobody in the FBI/DOJ bothers to subpoena? Yeah that borg nugget tastes a little rancid doesn’t it? I wonder who else on planet earth <Lisa Page> had access to that email account. Since the Senators of both parties just recieved confirmation that this is not the Russia probe maybe Jeff Sessons can pick up the phone and tell somebody to get a subpoena for Strzok’s private emails due to what the IG found.
As you read, or don’t read, the report think on the words of Carl Sandberg, who said: “If the facts are against you, argue the law. If the law is against you, argue the facts. If the law and the facts are against you, pound the table and yell like hell.” And what else did the media/borg/internet complex decide was newsworthy this weekend? “Trump is Hitler and he’s gonna genocide child immigrants!” That about sums up the discredit/disqualify/distract efforts of the left. It looks like the facts and the law are against them. And it’s only Tuesday. I think I’ll pass on chicken for a while. I’ve had enough nuggets. Fred