the arguments advanced to justify an explicit U.S. policy now of encouraging a specific universal limit on family size (as distinguished from proposals aimed selectively at welfare recipients and racial groups) center mainly on two propositions:
1) That continued U.S. population growth will inevitably cause a deterioration in the quality of life of this and future generations; this can be described as the ecological position.*
2) That an explicit U.S. policy to encourage or compel smaller family size in the U.S. is necessary to enable our government effectively to encourage or compel developing nations to move in similar directions; this may be termed the international public relations position.
PROPOSED MEASURES TO REDUCE FERTILITY BY UNIVERSALITY OR SELECTIVITY OF IMPACT IN THE U.S.
How To Get On An Iron Lung
Top Posts & Pages
- Once Aryan Skynet becomes self-aware, pro-cop sentiments will result
- Sociopaths get more social rewards
- Citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life
- The etymology, phonetics, and linguistics of "Nyanpasu!" could be considered funky
- Benjamin Franklin never said that he banged Amanda Cerny
- Spot the oh-so-subtle hand-crafted parodic content
- Where does Christianity get its legitimacy from?
- Bowling Will Turn You Into A Nazi
- Control the food, and you control the people - but control the sex, and you destroy European culture
- Just PCR being PCR
And Even Though We Do This With An Ironical Distance