(Marital) Sex, violence, and the most ideological 3 point 5 percent


Yanks commonly claim that only 3% of the colonial population was fervently ideological during their War for Independence.
Continue reading

Posted in political economy | 3 Comments

Henry Hazlitt’s claims about economics

I don’t like podcasts.

I like essays.

Take your time, prepare your thoughts in an organized format, and write those organized thoughts down where other people can benefit from them.

Today I found an interminable, rambling podcast about anarchy, minarchy, and economics.

I think 99% of the people who do podcasts are just lazy – they are capable of writing, but they are too damn lazy to take two hours to write a 2000-word essay, so they take one hour to make a rambling podcast.

Of course, a good reader can read 2000 words in much less than an hour!

I don’t have an hour to listen to these ramblers, so here is a link to a Henry Hazlitt book, which is vastly more informative than any number of podcasts.

Posted in political economy | 2 Comments

NLP, PUA, JWN – Let me tell you why that’s rubbish

I don’t want to give the impression that every single writer who makes claims about hypnosis is talking sheer tommyrot.

Just about 99% of them are. The rest deserve a respectful hearing.

But unfortunately 99% of the self-appointed authorities on hypnosis give the other 1% a bad name.

So let me tell you about the sort of rubbish that self-appointed authorities sometimes spew.


Continue reading

Posted in paranormal

Rooshbag didn’t get as much sex as he claimed



I was interested to read:


Posted in battle of the sexes

They Were White and They Were Slaves

White people often forget that slavery existed prior to 1800, and that sometimes white people were enslaved by whites or non-whites!

Continue reading

Posted in political economy | 1 Comment